Add new page in WordPress CMS. Create Page or Add Page WordPress
a) Quick Guide
1) Click on ‘Pages’ in left navigation then ‘Add New’.
2) Enter page title in ‘Enter title here’ field.
3) Enter content in content area.
4) Click on ‘Publish’ button on the right to publish our page to the public.
b) Detailed Guide
Pages use for static type of data.They are not continuously updated or edited, and they remain in the same place on your WordPress site.Pages are great places to write helpful information about your site.Pages generally use for company information like “About “, “Contact Us”.
To create a page.
1) Go your Dashboard Left Sidebar. Click ‘Pages’
2) Click on ‘Add New’.
After click on ‘Add new’.you will be taken to the Page Editor. From here, you will be able to control the format of your page.
3) Give your page a title by you title in the ‘Enter Title Here’ box.
4) Your content will type in the main content area.
5) Click on ‘Publish’ button on the right to publish our page to the public.