Create a menu in wordpress
Create a menu in WordPress CMS Simple steps. Create a menu or Add menu WordPress simple steps
1) Login to the WordPress Dashboard.
2) Clink on ‘Appearance’ menu on the left-hand side of the Dashboard, ‘Menus’ option to bring up the Menu Editor.
3) Select Create a new menu at the top of the page.
4) Enter the Menu name in the ‘Menu Name’ box.
5) Now look the right side bar Pages.
6) select the View All link/Most Recent that you have published the pages on your sit.
7) Select the Pages that you want to add by clicking the checkbox next to each Page’s title.
8) Click the Add to Menu button located at page that you selected.
8) Click the Save Menu button once you’ve added all the menu items.