How to Set Up POP/IMAP Email on Samsung Galaxy S4
2) Enter your Email address and Password. If this is not the first email account you are setting up on your device, you can mark Send email from this account by default to set this as the default email account, and then touch Next.
3) Your device will attempt to complete the setup process if your email server settings are available. If you select Manual setup, or your provider’s settings are not loaded, you will be taken through the following steps.
4) Select the type of email account you are setting up. You may choose POP3 account, IMAP account.
We have mention both Pop3 Server below.
Security type: none
SMTP Server: mail.webdirectors.co.uk
Security type: None
We’ll walk you through setting up a POP3 account.
5) Enter your incoming server settings. This should include your Username, Password, POP3 server, Security type, Port number, and Delete email from server setting. Then touch Next.
6) Your device will attempt to connect to the incoming server with the settings you have entered. If unsuccessful, you will be prompted to Edit details; confirm your settings and try again. If the connection is successful, you will be taken to the Outgoing server settings screen. Enter your outgoing server settings. This should include your SMTP server, Security type, Port number, Require sign-in, Username, and Password. Then touch Next
7) Your device will attempt to connect to the Outgoing server with the settings you have entered. If unsuccessful, you will be prompted to Edit details; confirm your settings and try again. If the connection is successful, you will be taken to the Account options screen. Touch Next when you have finished making your selections.
8) You will be asked to give this internet mail account a unique on-screen name. The unique account name is used to differentiate this account from other email accounts on your mobile device. Enter Your name as you would like it to be displayed on outgoing messages. Touch Next.