Setting Up Your POP or IMAP Email Address in Microsoft Outlook
This Microsoft Outlook Configuration Tutorial is a step-by-step guide on how to configure your Microsoft Outlook email client in order to make it work with your web-based email account. This is start up message Outlook 2007.
1) Clikc on ‘Next’ button.
2) For configure the E-mail account select ‘yes’ then click on ‘Next’.
3) Enter your name.
4) Enter your E-mail address.
5) Enter Password and re-password.
6) Click on ‘Next’.
7) Outlook configure e-mail server setting. 8) Click on ‘Finish’.
9) A testing e-mail will forward to your email address. You may check it.